All tours, hotels and transfers must be booked through our affiliate:
Global Perspectives at www.globalperspectivesinc.comCustomized individual tours available as well. If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
Avignon is in the heart of Provence at the intersection of three French regions: Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Languedoc-Roussillon and Rhône-Alpes. Avignon’s has a unique geographic position just 2 hours and 38 minutes from Paris by TGV. The closest airport is in Marseille and is 45 minutes by car from Avignon.
Transfers Marseille Airport to/from Avignon hotels:
• Individual cars - €60 each way
• Mini-van (7 passengers) - €320 each way
• Mini-bus (15 passengers) - €552 each way
Transfers Avignon TGV Station to/from Avignon hotels:
• Individual cars - €25 each way
• Mini-van (7 passengers) - €115 each way
• Mini-bus (15 passengers) - €230 each way
TGV HIGH-SPEED TRAIN STATION - AVIGNON TGV STATION
To Avignon TGV station from:
• 2 h 38 travel time: Paris–Gare de Lyon (15 TGV a day)
• 3 h 00 travel time: Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle (8 TGV a day)
• 1 h 00 travel time: Lyon/Avignon TGV (14 TGV a day)
• 30 minutes travel time: Marseille center
The Avignon TGV station is 4 minutes by local train to the Avignon city center train station.
Daily connections to: Lille, Rennes, Nantes, Nice.
International connections to: London (6h), Brussels (5h), Geneva (3h), Barcelona (3:53), Madrid (7h)
MARSEILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
• Located 45 minutes by car from the Avignon City Center via highway A7, and 25 minutes by TGV.
• Domestic connections and direct international connections towards 65 destinations.
AVIGNON AIRPORT (10 minutes from the city center)
• flights to/from Amsterdam (NL): beginning in May
• flights to/from London (UK) (Cityjet): from May to August
• flights to/from Southampton (UK) (Flybe): from May to September
• flights to/from Birmingham (UK) (Flybe): from May to September
• flights to/from Ajaccio (Corsica): from April to November
Avignon has many convenient parking lots. The 800-place parking lot at the Palace of the Popes leads directly to the Convention Centre.